Monday 13 September 2010

Power Lifting is GOTW!

Hey Dinos,

Mio came onto the blog to talk about GOTW,

Monday, Monday, Monday… We all know what that means, it’s Game of the Week time! Because I’ve taken over the Webosaurs Blog for the week I decided to have a little Twitter/Forum vote this morning to see what game would be featured this week and the dinos have spoken! It’s going to be a Patagonian Power Lifting week! ROCK.


Everyone knows that the MVAs are going to be insane, but it’s important that we take some time to get in shape before the big party this weekend. So take some time this week to head on over to the Hillside Canopy and pump some iron. I know Me-0 will be there working off some tacos. *Burp*

*chews tacos*

LDude

1 comment:

BlugginDino said...

Ok ldude i am electrodude

I want a blogger blog just like yours but with changes.
I want a header too!And also tell how to put the theme on my blog.